This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of https://youtube-booster.space/ (hereinafter Youtube Booster or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
Youtube Booster is not a media site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the Youtube Booster site!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
– search for information on the site
– receive information on the website
– copy information to other sites indicating the source
– require the administration to hide any information about the user
– require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
– use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
– use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
The administration has the right:
– at its discretion and the need to create,undefined change, cancel rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, modify, delete information
The user undertakes:
– ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
– do not disrupt the site’s performance
– do not transfer your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties
– do not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
– to maintain the site’s functionality, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
– to carry out versatile protection of the User’s account
– protect information, the dissemination of which is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting a user account that has violated the rules
– provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases, undefined established by law
Responsibility of the parties
– the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and actually received services
– the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
– in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force with any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.